Terms and Conditions
PO Box 4, 04501 Kellokoski
Ehasa ry is entered in the trade register maintained by the National Board of Patents and Registration, Business ID 2757640-5. The VAT identification number is FI2757640-5.
- General information on using the service
- The purpose of the service is to act as an event notification system for Ehasa ry and other actors approved by the service provider (hereinafter "Event Organizers").
- The technical stages of concluding the Agreement are registering as a User, using the Service and registering for the Event.
- The User may not act in a way that results in the Service ceasing to operate, being overloaded, damaged or deteriorating, or the use causes obvious inconvenience to the Service Provider. You must also not adversely affect another User's use of the Service.
- The User is responsible for the acquisition of the connections and equipment required for the use of the Service, as well as for the costs incurred for their operation and proper protection.
- License and User Information
- Only an adult and otherwise authorized natural person may register as a User for the Service. Other registered users must have the consent of an adult and authorized person responsible for their affairs to register.
- Upon registration, the User must provide the required registration information (hereinafter referred to as “User Information”) to enable the User to be identified and identified, and select a password-protected User ID (“User ID”) to use the Service.
- The transfer of a Personal User ID to another individual for the use of the Service is prohibited.
- Service Privacy
- The Service Provider keeps the information about the User and his / her registration and payment information secure. Only the Service Provider's own employees and those partners of the Service Provider who have an appropriate role in the maintenance of the Service, production and development of the content have access to the material.
- Users are registered in the Service Provider's customer register. The Service Provider processes personal data in accordance with the principles set out in the Service Privacy Statement (hereinafter “Privacy Statement”). The user accepts the principles. The most up-to-date Privacy Statement of the Service is available on the Service.
- The User ID and password are user-specific and may not be disclosed or disclosed to a third party or handled negligently in such a way that the User's account may be accessed by anyone other than the User himself. If the password or User ID information becomes known to a third party, the User must immediately notify the Service Provider.
- For security reasons, the Service Provider has the right at any time to require the User to change the password included in this User ID.
- Charges for using the service
- Use of the Service is free of charge for Users.
- The event organizer may set participation fees and other conditions for participation in its event. Of these conditions arise, the agreement associating between the user and the third party, using the terms of this agreement. The event organizer may also set different conditions for his event, which will be observed in the first instance. In this case, this agreement supplements the separately stated conditions.
- For payment transactions, the service displays payment information for payment. The service does not allow direct payment and does not process Users' money.
- Service Content and Maintenance
- The service is in principle available 24 hours a day. However, the Service Provider has the right to temporarily disable the Service or any part thereof due to maintenance, installation, modification work, excessive system load or other similar reason without liability for damages.
- The Service Provider shall, where reasonably possible, endeavor to inform the User of any interruptions in the Service that are material to the User in advance to the e-mail address indicated in the User Data or through the Service.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage caused by the fact that the e-mails sent from the Service do not reach the recipient or that the information provided does not differ from the information entered to a minor extent in technical or cosmetic details.
- Other terms
- Registration for events creates a binding agreement between the User and the event organizer using these terms.
- The events reported in the service do not have the right to cancel distance selling in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, based on Chapter 6, Section 16 of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Registration made in the Service is binding on the User, and cancellation of registration or absence from the event does not remove the payment obligation to the Event Organizer. The event organizer may increase statutory payment reminder costs and transfer receivables to a third party without consulting the debtor.
- The Event Organizer has the right to refuse the User's participation in the event if the player repeatedly fails to comply with the terms of the agreement, violates other rules set by the Event Organizer for his event or fails to fulfill his payment obligations.
- Under certain conditions, the User has the right to submit a dispute concerning an agreement entered into with Ehasa ry or another event organizer in the Service to the Consumer Disputes Board (). Before taking the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board, the consumer must contact the Consumer Advice (https://www.kkv.fi/kuluttajaneuvonta/).
Don't have an account? Create your account, it takes less than a minute
Already have account? Log In